Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Executive - Graphic Design & Print Service
Key responsibilities: -
- To deliver an internal graphic design service for the business, covering all communication channels, in particular literature, advertising and printed stationery.
- Print buying for the business, liaising directly with print companies to deliver marketing collateral.
- Manage budget and quality control for all print projects
- To arrange quarterly budget review meetings with key members of the Marketing team to ensure that the separate elements of expenditure are maintained within budget
- To ensure that the company's brands are appropriately and consistently represented across all company activities
- Contribute to the development of the Marketing Plan.
- To identify 'best practice' relating to design and print by sourcing, researching and benchmarking new tools and techniques.
- Educated to degree level in a marketing, design or business related subject
- Minimum 2 year's experience of working in a marketing function
- Minimum 2 year's experience of delivering a graphic design service, preferablywithin a marketing function
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite version 3 and above, specifically Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Experience of delivering marketing activity either on their own or as part of a team
- Experience of working with external marketing agencies or print companies
- Jobholder must have strong project management skills to ensure activity is delivered in full and on time with a high level of professionalism
Please click on the relevant apply button to submit your CV and we will be in touch with further details.