Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager- Central London- £35k
This media agency is part of a top flight global network and boasts an impressive client list as well as an excellent digital media division with specialists covering all disciplines.
The culture they have is inclusive, supportive and fun. It’s not a great big corporate agency set up full of politics, but it is a genuinely exciting place to work and affords people there brilliant career progression opportunities.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager who will be responsible for producing a multi-platform digital communications plans. Ideally, but not necessarily, with FMCG experience - this person will be comfortable with using industry data and planning tools as well as having significant working knowledge of using different digital media to meet objectives.
The Digital Account Manager MUST have:
- Previous experience in a media agency capacity.
- Highly analytical with an eye for detail
- Strategic and creative in their approach
- Enthusiastic and passion for digital media and innovation
- Highly knowledgeable about the new media marketplace and technology – with experience in the use of buying & reconciliation workflow tools and systems – e.g. Adazzle, DDS
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.