Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Mananger- Frankfurt- €30-€35k
This media agency is part of a rapidly growing global network and they pride themselves on smart planning with plenty resource at all levels to deliver it.
Staff retention rates are second to none because they really do look after their people and offer unparalleled career development opportunities. It’s a great place to work.
We are looking for Digital Media Manager who will be responsible for planning and buying both lead generation and branding programmes across all digital channels., as well as managing and overseeing all digital campaigns within the respective markets our client is active in.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Ensure defined campaign objectives are met in accordance with client briefs and campaign budgets
- Develop media plans providing strategic thinking behind ad placement, rates and response projections of the campaign
- Manage and coordinate digital planning teams in each market
- Work with third party ad serving tools to traffic the campaign for launch
The Digital Media Manager MUST have:
- A university degree
- Minimum 3-5 years experience of digital marketing planning and buying (agency, media owner or client side)
- Sound understanding of ad-server technologies (e.g. Doubleclick)
- Natural interest in the strategy and thinking behind marketing campaigns
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this Account Manager role, please click the “Apply” button below.