Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager- Central London- £35k
One of the best agencies in the UK
People constantly ask us for job at this specific agency – they are recognised as being a brilliant place to work at
Diverse range of clients in their portfolio, often challenger brands.
They take strategy very seriously and this runs through the entire agency – they are better resourced for strategy than any other media agency
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager who will be responsible for the brand activity across the companies largest client.
- It is a huge digital role, which pushes boundaries and innovation with plans of unprecedented size and depth. The candidate will work closely with dedicated strategy & communications teams to deliver activity that has both impact and measurable success.
- Build relationships and negotiate with key media owners, particularly within the aggregator and display channels.
- First point of contact for appropriate client level on campaigns managed within team
- Support the Account Director in developing both acquisition and brand focused plans across the Digital media channel to meet the clients business objectives and KPI’s
The Digital Account Manager MUST have:
- Experience and understanding of working across digital brand channels.
- At least 3 years working in an agency environment or similar
- A strong understanding of media tools and techniques, communication channels, media planning and reporting processes, media buying/negotiation within guidelines
- Strong analytical skills – evaluation of key trends in response data, market and media dynamics
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to work with Excel at least at an intermediate level.
- Excellence in financial process to include DDS, Metis, budgets:- gross, net, agency commission,
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.