Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mid - Senior Planner – Top Independent Agency – Up to £70k
Needed a vibrant passionate planner!!! The Senior Planner will join a tight knit team consisting of individuals with a range of agency experience. The responsibilities of Senior Planner span brand development, communications strategy and planning plus media and data planning and as such the successful applicant can expect to be exposed to a broad range of projects across the planning discipline. The department is looking for a proven Senior Planner to work on the agency’s flagship account working on campaign planning.
As Senior Planner you will: .
- Lead the client planning process for two household name clients
- Build strong client relationships
- Build strong internal relationships with creative, media and digital teams
- Develop measurable data driven communications plans and targeting strategies
- Run and plan internal and external brainstorms and workshops
- Management and development of one direct report
As Senior Planner you’ll have the following experience:
- Senior communications planner with heavyweight direct experience
- Experience within the comms or utilities sector would be ideal, but not essential
- Comfortable working with senior creative teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Work across all media in an integrated digital agency environment and should be comfortable with multi-media integrated campaigns that have both direct response and brand development targets
- Client facing and will be a key interface between client and agency
As a Senior Planner you will receive a salary of up to £70k and benefits package to include 25 days holiday.
If you feel you have the requirements for this Senior Planner role, and want to work in a fantastic environment that will propel your career, please don't hesitate to send us your CV quoting reference JM5239
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employerjobs/fill-recruitment-ltd