Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager (Integrated B2B marketing)
Account Manager - Guildford - £24-32,000 per annum - own transport required.
Are you working in London and dream of the day you don't have a long commute in and out of work on top of the long hours you're already working? Does the sound of working on fully integrated campaigns with big global brands fill you with excitement? If yes, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
This new and exciting opportunity is for an Account Manager to join a leading Integrated Marketing agency based in a beautiful village in Surrey, only accessible by car this lucky agency has the luxury of working in big barn conversions in stunning surroundings, a far cry from the concrete jungle that is London!
- Working within the B2B marketing team you will join an established team of account handlers, reporting into an Account Director and working alongside other Account Managers and Senior Account Managers and Account Executives.
- As your role progresses, you will be able to increasingly adopt the role of a Senior Account Manager by taking more of a strategic interest in accounts.
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis, you will be responsible for a range of campaigns including websites, emails, direct marketing, social media, events, experiential and more.
- Develop client marketing plans and then implementing them.
- Brief in all internal teams including a large creative team and development team.
- Ensuring briefs are adhered to and completed on time and on budget.
What you need;
- A proven track record of working in a Marketing agency, either integrated or traditional
- Experience of managing numerous client accounts effectively
- Industry experience isn't important, as long as you've worked on B2B marketing campaigns
- You may currently be a Senior Account Executive looking for the next step up or an Account Manager looking for an environment to develop your skills and progress further, both are of interest so get in touch!
This agency has a lot to offer in terms of opportunity, potential, stability, culture, ethos and as well as that, some super cool clients to work with.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role then give me a call or your send your CV with contact details and I'll give you a call to tell you more.