Digital strategist - 12 month contract
During this 12 month contract - you will come on board, research, analyse and evaluate their Marketing plan and put together an overall digital strategy for the company, with detailed plans for each department. You will also start working on implementation with support.
The role will involve;
- Leading their online content strategy and oversee the commissioning, production, quality control of a wide range of online content, including audio, video, webinars and written content
- Steer cross-organisational digital projects, managing relationships internally and with external agencies and partners
- Promote the importance of digital to broader team, encouraging them to make the best use of it in their work, including advising and enabling staff to develop social media presence
- Lead and manage the Digital team, facilitating their development and knowledge-sharing of best practice in digital content and communications and web development
The ideal candidate will have;
- Driving the digital strategy for an organisation where the web environment is large, complex and content rich
- Creating engaging digital experiences across websites, online marketing and social media campaigns
- Managing complex digital projects to time and budget, including creative, technical, information architecture
- Experience of successfully managing a team
- Considerable experience of managing digital content production
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role.
About Huntress Group
Huntress Group has dedicated teams of consultants who focus on a single market and sector. Over the past 11 years, we have established a long-standing reputation for excellence in our consultancy.