Global Managing Director - big budget FMCG Client!
My client is a leading media agency that is looking for a Managing Director to join due to new client wins! This is a big-budget client who will run enviable campaigns across EMEA so this is a great chance to be part of something big!!
You will be tasked with ensuring that the client's media budgets are fully maximised and that workflow processes are seamless from planning to evaluation/ reporting stage. Previous experience working closely with FMCG brands and being the forefront ambassador for campaigns at board level across digital, offline and outdoor will ensure that you will be asked to interview.
- Forefront ambassador to the needs of the client with the backing of the larger group
- Fully account manage and service the client
- Manage over staff getting involved in the appraisal process
- You will oversee all planning strategies within your team and maintain full accountability
- You will use your media knowledge to streamline and improve the agency's media offering
- Ensure that training and development is integrated
- Appraise and support junior members of staff
- Establish great client and media contact relationships to ensure repeat business
- Be instrumental in negotiating rates for media and client contracts
- Strong media agency account management experience
- Currently at board-level
- FMCG brand experience
- International/ global marketing experience
- Digital, offline and outdoor experience
- Big budget planning experience
- Strong client-facing expertise
Knowledge of emerging platforms and the media landscape as a whole
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Media Planning / Buying Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Media Planning / Buying Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Media Planning / Buying Media Agency jobs in London (Central)