Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager, London, £33-35k
A great varied role if you are a commercial direct marketer with expertise in a range of media including press, inserts, door drops, DRTV, mail, email and ppc. This mail order business specialises in collectible products and has been really thriving recently so a great time to join.
You'll liaise with external suppliers and internal colleagues to deliver effective campaigns for your product area, and also have an input into product development.
You will need excellent budgeting and campaign management skills, managing the whole process from start to finish with experience briefing agencies and print. You’ll need to be analytical as well as creative – looking at responses and profitability. It’s a great opportunity if you are an experienced direct marketer who wants to get close to the product.
Senior Product Manager – The role
- Devising the annual marketing plan and budget for your product area
- Setting promotional plan for in line with financial targets
- Briefing and developing marketing creative for all channels, including press advertising, inserts, door drops, DRTV, direct mail, e-mail and ppc, reflecting the target audience and product messages.
- Liaising with media agencies, external designers, printers, mailing fulfilment and internal departments
Senior Product Manager – Skills and experience
- Excellent direct marketing campaign management skills across a range of off and online media but certainly including mail
- Commercial acumen and financial and analytical strengths
- Understanding of the mail order environment helpful too!
- Experience recruiting and managing marketing personnel
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
This great Senior Product Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in client side direct marketing roles, so if this Senior Product Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/lisajobs
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.