Search Manager – leading-edge, global digital agency – Central London – up to £40k
Search Manager required - leading-edge, global digital agency – central London, up to £40k
A global digital and technology agency is looking for a highly effective, strategic Search Manager to work across a mix of key agency accounts, salary up to £40k.
With a track record of creating award-winning digital experiences, this agency is a regular fixture in ‘Top 20’ digital agency lists with an exceptionally rated reputation in the industry.
With a diverse and impressive list of big-name clients, the agency has the frontline digital expertise to deliver ground-breaking, deeply interactive digital solutions.
Search Manager – The role
A position has now opened up for a Search Manager role on the media team. This is a very strategic role, being the vertical lead across a number of key clients. This requires a breadth of experience as each account is very unique.
Reporting into the Associate Search Director, the right candidate will be able to compile strategic recommendations independently, at a high level for each of these clients. As well as growing paid search accounts and leading paid search strategy you will be required to manage the day to day and deliverables of a team of 2-3 search executives. As such, you will also be a seasoned line manager, successfully managing that team and ensuring they produce work to the highest standard. You will help your team progress in their careers, ensuring processes are adhered to and best practice is exercised across the board.
Search Manager – Core duties & responsibilities
Account Performance & Client Relationships:
· Responsible for client deliverables - on time and to a high standard.
· Being main point of contact for client by email or phone
· Ensuring that reporting deliverables are met and are accurate and insightful
· Ensuring end of month finance reconciliation is completed
· Management of client roadmaps and ensuring timely delivery
· Ensuring that bids are optimised regularly
· Media schedule management and ensuring that budgets adhere to media schedules
· Understanding the client’s needs and be able to recommend strategy and tactics on the appropriate mediums
· Forecasting spends for clients
· Ensuring best practices are being met across accounts
· Consistently looking for efficiencies across client deliverables
· Understanding the halo effects on other products
· Identifying opportunities to stream line work processes
· Keeping up to date with key industry changes and sharing knowledge with clients
· Keeping up to date with key vertical news and relating it to the clients business
· Identifying key seasonal opportunities in the market and aligning with search strategies
· Ensuring that accounts are launched in time and correctly
· Ensuring that search execs adhere to paid search processes
· New client creation within publishers and 3rd party tools
Tools and Technology:
· Understanding how to use all third party tools
· Communicating with 3rd party tool account managers to ensure smooth running of campaigns
· Seek to use advanced technology from 3rd party tools to measure click attribution
· Co-ordinating with Ad Ops teams to ensure smooth running of accounts and tags
· Understanding the halo effect on other media channels
· Ensuring a strong relationship with account directors and account managers
· Managing a team of 2-3 search executives, assigning daily tasks, responsibility of training and personal roadmaps and conducting performance reviews
Search Manager - Skills, knowledge & abilities
· Previous experience working at a search / digital agency
· Proven working knowledge of bid-management tools
· Working knowledge of 3rd party adserving tools such as Atlas/DFA
· Experience of working with budgets upwards of £500k a year
· Experience of working with junior team members
· Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to present complex subjects in understandable terms
· Demonstrable ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unprecedented
· Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
· Adept at creating practical solutions to daily business challenges
· Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
· Experience working with Facebook management tools
· Good working knowledge of Marin
· Additional languages, preferably French or German
This is a rare opportunity to work as a pivotal Search Manager for a world-class digital agency in a dynamic role looking after a dedicated search team and growing a cross-section of businesses.
Seasoned Search Managers who want to make your mark, send your CV’s to email@example.com or get in touch on 0207 002 7760 / 07972 509 144.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. We are currently also recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior / Group Account Director and Business Director levels, plus a number of planning and data roles.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/