Engagement Marketing Lead – Northern Europe
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose. We are now sourcing for a talented Engagement Marketing Manager to take on a newly created, stand-alone role supporting the Northern EU publishing team. This role will be based in our Guildford office but the successful candidate must be prepared to spend at least 1 week per month with the rest of the CRM / Engagement Marketing team based in Geneva. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to make their mark in a newly created position! The primary function is to support Network Engagement’s mandate and priorities for acquisition, engagement & monetization and key responsibilities will include:
· Work with the regional digital marketing managers to input into global franchise plans to make them relevant to a specific region/territory
- Contribute to the creation of the Global franchise-specific Network Engagement Plans, customize and/orlocalize into Regional Plans & Strategies
- Create regional network engagement franchise plans (with Regional input) and integrate into broader marketing plans
- Manage the execution - production and localization- of all relevant digital campaign assets including email, banner, landing page (as appropriate), mobile formats within defined budgets
- Define, customize or localize relevant regional Network Engagement initiatives & pilots
- Analyze regional campaign results and integrate learnings into the global campaign analysis
- Increase visibility & adoption of Network Engagement initiatives & evangelize digital & data-based engagement marketing & analytics
- Drive increased efficiencies & higher ROI for in-territory engagement marketing efforts
- With the central team and in collaboration with the regional marketing teams, build an off-the-shelf CRM framework
- Act as liaison between Global franchise planning team & EU region
The ideal candidate for this role will have a degree (or equivalent qualification) in Marketing, Business or a related field (CIM) with previous experience in a similar digital marketing & CRM role within an international organisation. They will have demonstrable technology marketing experience with a preference for web, eCommerce and large B2C brands combined with a proficiency in marketing & web metrics from acquisition to retention marketing. As this is a newly created role, embedded within our Northern Region Publishing team, we are looking for someone who is comfortable working autonomously, can quickly build great working relationships and is also comfortable influencing and pushing back where required. The successful candidate must be a strong communicator with top tier project management, budget management and stakeholder management skills. In addition, they will thrive within a fast paced, changeable environment and be commercially focused with an innovative and goal orientated approach. A passion for gaming and interactive entertainment is preferred! They will also be required to spend a significant chunk of their first 3 months at EA based in Geneva and will need to be happy to travel to Geneva at least 1 week per month going forward. If this sounds like the kind of challenge you are looking for then please get in touch!
Please note that the nature of our business may require that certain aspects of this job description may be subject to modification and change during the individual's period of employment.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
About Electronic Arts
EA was founded 25 years ago by individuals with a deep passion for making games. Our history has been one of great success, and our future looks even brighter.