Sorry, this job is no longer available
Telegraph Media Group is currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to sit within our Marketing team.
Customer data is playing an increasingly important role across the business with multi-channel and multiple sources of data being collected.
The role of Data Analyst will be responsible for ensuring all TMG suppliers are providing correct data on time and to ensure this is loaded to the Single Customer view. The Data Analyst will be responsible for improving our effectiveness of the database to internal clients and will be providing valuable information back to the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with internal customer to ensure data is received on time and is correct
- Manipulation of data to prepare it for loading into the Single Customer View
- Monitor data collection and entry procedures to ensure all data is correct and being received by the data team.
- Regular reporting to teams with a focus on the database and the collection of accurate data.
- Using the Single Customer View to provide detailed reporting on data volumes, quality and trends
- Promoting best practise and implementing these with internal stake holders
- Providing a top class service to our internal clients.
The successful candidate will be a Mathematical Graduate with advanced Excel skills.
It is also essential that all applicants are able to translate complex data issues and findings into simple language for all to understand.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button