Sorry, this job is no longer available
Global Brand Manager- Beauty/ Luxury
Reporting directly into the CMO in their U.S office, the role requires extensive Marketing experience, particularly in the beauty industry.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Identifies Market needs for all brands and categories in alignment with Global Marketing Strategies and Calendars.
- Provides input to Global Marketing team on programs and initiatives early on in design phase to ensure relevance and adaptability for UK/EU Markets.
- Owns Marketing plan outline by market as it ladders up to the global plan, preliminary forecasts, and Market week presentation for Retailers/customers for UK/EU Markets.
- Shares Seasonal programs and initiatives on a timely basis with UK/EU sales organization to gain excitement and buy in as well as optimize sell through.
- Works with Global Marketing on the UK/EU Advertising plans wherever applicable. Including budget, book selection and media plan.
- Works with Global Communications team to manage PR agencies in EU markets and develop public relations strategy.
- Executes and plans press events and press conferences for all brands. These programs will support marketing and promotional activities.
- Maintains and develops press contacts and/or maintains relationships with key members of the press. Collaborates closely with them to maximize press coverage through exciting and innovative public relations and paid publicity including advertorials.
- Adapts press materials for local markets and sends out monthly/weekly press releases for new products. Reworks materials as necessary to adapt to Market needs.
- Working with Global Communications, prepares and compiles PR releases, tracking and reports to UK HQ.
- Works with Creative to ensure the EU FTP site is kept up to date with relevant images and press releases for International team to utilize.
- Ensures that the global marketing and global communications strategy are executed across all UK/EU markets and ensures consistency of each brands aesthetic/look/voice across all touch points.
- Implements programs in order to drive awareness, trial and conversion across all brands.
To find out more then please contact Katie Rixon, or apply online now. Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.