Senior Account Manager - Experiential Agency - London - £35K
Senior Account Manager - Experiential Agency - London - £37k
Award winning experiential agency that plans, creates and executes the campaign from start to finish. They have worked with some of the biggest FMCG brands in the world, delivering spectacular campaigns and earning themselves an unrivalled reputation.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager to join this brilliant agency and take the next step in their marketing career. The main duties of the Senior Account Manager would be -
- Managing the day to day elements of client campaigns
- Developing lasting and effective client relationships
- Managing budgets to ensure that the agency makes money and the client saves money
- Managing a team and ensuring effective and timely work is carried out
- Planning and delivering pitches to new and existing clients
The key attributes of the Senior Account Manager include -
- Experience at a similar level within an experiential agency
- Ability to communicate effectively to people at all levels
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior organisational ability
- Ability to pick up skills and new processes quickly
The agency is constantly growing and is looking for excellent people to grow with it. Entrepenuerial spirit is encouraged and every member of staff is highly valued. This is reflected in the excellent package available. Wonderful opportunity for the Senior Account Manager to join one hell of an agency!
To apply, please click the 'apply' button below
Specialist, friendly and independently run Marketing, Creative and Sales recruitment agency in London, Home Counties and the Midlands.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Food & drink jobs in London (Central)