My client, a leading design agency specialising in the retail sector, have a new opening for an Artworker.
Their main responsibility will be to deliver the artworking and typesetting needs on key accounts and in particular point of sale material, flyers and promotions, in line with brand guidelines, brief outline and within deadlines.
* To take accurate and detailed briefs and amends from clients and internal team members
* To edit and prepare print ready artwork across a range of media in particular POS material, flyers and brochures
* To understand and work within brand and corporate guidelines where relevant
* To provide high quality typesetting and retouching of images and photography
* To understand the companies quality management and file management systems and employ a methodical approach to file organisation
* To provide the business with best value by estimating and managing time accurately ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality
* Project managing smaller artworking projects, creating estimates and invoices where necessary
* Liaising with suppliers and clients
* Excellent CS skills - particularly in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
* A portfolio demonstrating a diverse range of both print based work and clients
* Proven experience in working within the retail Industry, BTL/ATL.
* Good quality retouching skills
* Good typography and layout skills
* Digital/Online experience an advantage
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* A sharp eye for detail.