Sorry, this job is no longer available
Programme Director - Top Global Agency - London - £60-70k
Essentially the Programme Director will work on the project management strategy and help implement best practice, managing and contributing towards the development of the project management team.
Although having extremely strong project management and client facing skills is taken as a given the candidate will also need to be able to manage and inspire project managers to higher levels of achievement through their knowledge sharing and mentoring.
You will need to have -
- Day to day management and delivery of your accounts
- Client facing from the start - understanding the briefs and getting under your clients skin
- working as the lynch pin in the agency - working closely with all departments and understanding their processes to ensure timely delivery (creative, tech, strategy etc.)
- experience within a respected digital agency
- excellent communication and people skills
If you are interested in moving somewhere like this, to a position like this, please drop me an email with your CV.