PR Account Director
With proven agency experience, great media relations skills and a talent for new business, the Account Director will be leading a small but dynamic team.
You need to be confident in advising clients on comms strategy and devise creatively engaging campaigns to get people talking about your clients.
This agency is known the world over and have turned out some of the most talked about campaigns both in and out of the creative advertising industry.
You will need:
- Top notch account handling and client liaison skills
- A bulging black book of contacts across online, offline, consumer, trade, national and broadcast media
- Strategic campaign planning and end evaluation experience
- Able to lead teams, manage budgets and deliver outstanding projects within deadline
- Good digital knowledge, able to tie social and online into traditional PR activities
This is a fantastic role working with some of the best creative talent in the industry!
To apply, click the 'Apply Now' button below.
- 16 January 2013
- 13 February 2013
- Charlotte Lidster
- Agency, PR Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Telecommunications / IT
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Business Development, Communications, Public Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Red Sofa London
We’re a young, hungry recruitment agency specialising in the advertising and communications industry. Oh, and we’re based in London.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations PR Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)