Technology Acount Manager - DR agency
Technology Account Manager
leading DR agency
My client is a leading data-driven ROI specialist agency. Their offering is an end-to-end marketing technology solution that begins with data and ends in activation.
* Support and project manage the implementation, evaluation and integration of media technologies across the
* Assist in the media technology consultation, education and support for both agency groups and clients across
* Be the main point of contact in the implementation and deployment and maintenance of new technologies across
a range of EMEA markets.
* Develop/maintain quality control procedures for implementation of tracking processes with technology vendors
* Serve as an expert on ad-serving solutions to assist the media team in managing client relationships.
* Provide support to local account teams/ad ops teams; provide best practice guides.
* Serve as a point of contact for third party ad servers and media/marketing technologies
* Client contact for tagging requirements. The role will include presenting to clients and internal teams within the
* Take on projects from initial client requirement to implementation and maintenance.
Be the main point of contact in the consultation, implementation and deployment of tracking technologies across a
range of EMEA markets. Develop/maintain quality control procedures for implementation of technologies, and advise
on limitations and best practices for efficient data collection. Provide support to local account teams/clients.
Regular communication with internal and external stakeholders. Promote the benefits of a tracking technology and
data collection to clients who buy-in to the approach.
Required Skills and experience:
* Degree educated or above
* 4 years+ experience in a media or marketing technology related field, preferably in one or more of the below
o Adserving (Doubleclick, Mediamind...)
o Site analytics deployment (GA, Omniture, Webtrends...).
o Tag management systems (TagMan, BrightTag, Ensighten...)
* Strong knowledge of cookie-based tracking methods, and preferably some knowledge of other means to identify
and track internet users
* Advanced working knowledge of Excel and comfortable with presenting data in an insightful way
* Must have great communication skills and be confident in presenting in a way which is understandable to those
less technically minded.
* Must possess a passion for problem solving, an eye for detail, patience and the ability to multitask.
* Will have some experience in training and managing others within the overall team
If you have a background in ad ops, tag managament solutions or a strong cookie-led tracking and targeting background (preferably at an agency or network) then get in touch
07585 703 642
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.