Sorry, this job is no longer available
Technology Acount Manager - DR agency
Technology Account Manager
leading DR agency
My client is a leading data-driven ROI specialist agency. Their offering is an end-to-end marketing technology solution that begins with data and ends in activation.
* Support and project manage the implementation, evaluation and integration of media technologies across the
* Assist in the media technology consultation, education and support for both agency groups and clients across
* Be the main point of contact in the implementation and deployment and maintenance of new technologies across
a range of EMEA markets.
* Develop/maintain quality control procedures for implementation of tracking processes with technology vendors
* Serve as an expert on ad-serving solutions to assist the media team in managing client relationships.
* Provide support to local account teams/ad ops teams; provide best practice guides.
* Serve as a point of contact for third party ad servers and media/marketing technologies
* Client contact for tagging requirements. The role will include presenting to clients and internal teams within the
* Take on projects from initial client requirement to implementation and maintenance.
Be the main point of contact in the consultation, implementation and deployment of tracking technologies across a
range of EMEA markets. Develop/maintain quality control procedures for implementation of technologies, and advise
on limitations and best practices for efficient data collection. Provide support to local account teams/clients.
Regular communication with internal and external stakeholders. Promote the benefits of a tracking technology and
data collection to clients who buy-in to the approach.
Required Skills and experience:
* Degree educated or above
* 4 years+ experience in a media or marketing technology related field, preferably in one or more of the below
o Adserving (Doubleclick, Mediamind...)
o Site analytics deployment (GA, Omniture, Webtrends...).
o Tag management systems (TagMan, BrightTag, Ensighten...)
* Strong knowledge of cookie-based tracking methods, and preferably some knowledge of other means to identify
and track internet users
* Advanced working knowledge of Excel and comfortable with presenting data in an insightful way
* Must have great communication skills and be confident in presenting in a way which is understandable to those
less technically minded.
* Must possess a passion for problem solving, an eye for detail, patience and the ability to multitask.
* Will have some experience in training and managing others within the overall team
If you have a background in ad ops, tag managament solutions or a strong cookie-led tracking and targeting background (preferably at an agency or network) then get in touch
07585 703 642