Agency Account Support
- Developing print specs, getting prices and doing comparisons
- Assisting with admin of new business by Account Director including putting together Keynote presentations devised by the AC, arranging meetings, managing mailings and responses
- Managing purchase orders and adding to budgets as admin
- Managing studio/admin time on jobs for invoicing
- Carrying out monthly invoicing admin
- Basic research on new projects and brief assisted by Account Directo
- Managing authors amends of client in studio/taking amends over the phone if required
- Developing schedules in excel/MS project for projects and campaigns
- Assisting in co-ordination of events as required
- Checking proofs for errors and issues/checking client amends from studio changes
- Sourcing merchandise
Who we're looking for
- Attention to detail
- 110% professional
- Very organised
- Confident, calm under pressure
About our client
Agency based Hertfordshire with high profile client base
c. £24,000 - £28,000 depending on suitability
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13275287
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.