Sorry, this job is no longer available
In-house Community Manager - Retail
My retail client is looking for a Community Manager to help them continue being one of the main leaders in their market. The company is based an hour North East of London and therefore location is paramount to this hire. The role is full time based from their offices, so ideally you will live in North London area and commute or relocate / currently live in the North East. The company is extremely established and has both a successful online presence with a growing store presence across the UK. Their main target audience is children so any experience with mum bloggers etc would be beneficial but not paramount. Retail experience would also be an advantage however social / community management is key. The business is owned by one of the largest food retail business’ in the UK and therefore part of the role will entail working on certain categories for this bigger group which is an exciting opportunity. This will therefore cross into the food and drink retail sector for example.
To define the role a little more:
· Report into Head of PR and Social Media, working as a team of three within the wider marketing team
· Day to day community manager responsible for G+ Facebook Twitter, Pinterest activity and customer service responses – familiarity of the platforms is key
· Day to day community management of the holding company’s online category social platforms
· Work closely with content manager and SEO agency
· Responsible for blog post uploads to the business’ blog – understanding of Wordpress helpful
· Blogger event set up and execution around store openings – mummy blogger relations
· Some strategy input into the 2013 social calendar/development of top line ideas for the year ahead
· Some PR support for reactive enquiries – PR agency background could be beneficial.
This role would suit a hungry social media experienced individual, from an in-house or agency background. The business is growing substantially which will ultimately result in this role growing and changing over time. An amazing role for the right candidate!