Internal Account Manager
Internal Account Manager - Video Marketing - Berkshire - LS344 - c£24k+bonus
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative business that is growing well and has a great offering. They manufacture and sell video technology to be used for direct mail and POS and they have built up an impressive client base in a short period of time.
Due to continued and forecast growth they are looking for an internal sales/account manager to take on the responsibility of managing inbound leads, responding to requests and generally building relationships with customers.
The role is mixed one, the right candidate will need to be exceptionally personable, be results driven, self-motivated and possess a desire to succeed. You will also need to be organised. Although this is primarily an internal sales role, the sales cycle is often 2-4 months, so it is equally as important that you can build a relationship over time and respond to endless questions in a polite and effective manner. The right candidate will need to have had some customer service and or sales experience, but this isn't a hard sell, it’s a soft sell over time normally. This is as much about customer service as it is sales.
Any marketing agency experience would be an advantage as they are selling into marketing departments and agencies.
It is a very friendly company to work for and there is a real buzz around the office. Their offices are really nice and in a great spot on the Thames.
If this position is of interest to you and you would like more information please do not hesitate to apply.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Business Development Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Business Development Digital Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Business Development Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Business Development Client Side / In-house jobs in Berkshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Business Development Telecommunications / IT jobs in Berkshire