Vice President of Brand Marketing - (Computer Games) - Cambridge
VICE PRESIDENT OF BRAND MARKETING - (COMPUTER GAMES) - CAMBRIDGE
We are seeking a passionate and charismatic Vice President of Brand Marketing to join one of the world’s largest independent Online Games Studios. In this key position you will be fully responsible for driving and directing the launch and day to day global brand and marketing functions. Read on...
With 3 Guinness world records; a Queen’s Award for Enterprise (2011) a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (2010); a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for (2008) and countless other awards to their name, this multi-award winning business employ over 450 people and sit at the very forefront of the online games industry, developing and publishing mini games and leading titles interacted by millions worldwide!
As Vice President of Brand Marketing will have full responsibility for consumer targeting, positioning, marketing strategies and programs. This means, you will play a leading role in the development and communication of the marketing strategy and vision on a global level. You will be responsible for creating integrated marketing plans across all platforms and have full budget responsibility for all marketing and advertising related efforts, developing long-term platform and international plans and future thought leadership for our franchises.
You should be an inspirational figure capable of building the marketing department into the best team in the online games space. You will develop appropriate partner and licensing relationships selecting external suppliers who share your vision.
To qualify... We are seeking an experienced marketing professional who can demonstrate an outstanding track record (preferably in the games industry) in the following:
- Acquisition, retention, conversation and monetization marketing.
- A record of success in consumer and service based marketing on a global scale.
- Substantial experience in D2C, digital, and/or subscription businesses.
- Broad experience and understanding of all facets of the marketing discipline including market research, product positioning, pricing, promotions, sales and distribution.
- Experience working on cutting edge, leading brands that have strong consumer awareness and interest.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and negotiate agreements where varying opinions are the norm.
- Strong interest in entertainment and technology industry, ideally in the games industry.
- Exercises a high degree of influence and ability to impact team performance of subordinates, managers, peers, outside agencies and executive management.
- Strategic leader and thinker with ability to create exciting, break through marketing plans.
- Creative and resourceful thinking with ability to make decisions and organize thoughts. Process-oriented.
- Demonstrated capability of successfully working with senior executives.
- Four-year degree in a related field / MBA desirable.
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will get to work with one of the largest independent games Studios in the World so expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Bonuses, private healthcare, flexible working, gym membership and loads more. Get in touch...
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the Marketing sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Vice President of Brand Marketing campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.
About Guru Careers
Founded in 2002 Guru provide two key services, a free to use job board and an online careers network that utilises over 400 websites and social media platforms.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Client Side / In-house jobs in Essex
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in Essex
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Telecommunications / IT jobs in Essex
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Gaming jobs in Essex