Marketing Manager for an Integrated marketing agency
Here's an opportunity to join a growing marketing agency with offices in London and Berkshire as their dedicated Marketing Manager. The business is very well established and highly profitable working with clients in many different sectors from IT and telcos to retail, professional services and transport.
This position is based in their attractive Berkshire office and the successful applicant will need to be able to drive.
This is an all encompassing position which will centre on promoting the agency's communication strategy both internally and externally. This will include all of their marketing material, on and offline. Helping to raise the profile of the business within the main sectors they focus on. You'll help support the new business team and board to compliment their efforts with marketing materials that help sell their services and emphasise their points of difference. You'll be tasked with investigating new areas that they should be targeting and ensuring that all branded activity is consistent.
You'll report to the Head of New Business and present marketing plans and budgets to the board on a monthly basis.
Key tasks will be:
- Management and development of website
- Ensuring all social media is kept current
- Handling awards applications
- Managing press releases and DM/EDM
- Researching sponsorship opportunities
- Ensuring internal comms are relevant and sent out regularly.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and be:
- Confident and self assured
- Creatively minded
- Able to spot opportunities
- Innovative and forward thining
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Warm and engaging, a natural relationship bulider
This agency like to look after their staff and promote a fun, energetic working environment. You can expect a generous salary, profit related bonus scheme and excellent training. You'll also enjoy lots of social activities on the company including monthly meals, drinks, summer and christmas parties and 26 days holiday.
- 17 January 2013
- 17 February 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Professional Services, Retail, Telecommunications / IT, Beauty / Cosmetics, Travel & Tourism
- Account / Strategic Planning, Brand Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Communications, Copywriting, Creative, CRM, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Project Management, Public Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Specialist, friendly and independently run Marketing, Creative and Sales recruitment agency in London, Home Counties and the Midlands.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Design / Branding Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Digital Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire