Digtial Account Director
££ Competitve package + Benefits
Who we are:
Nice specialise in the design, development and strategy of innovative client-facing applications. Our experience spans platforms, screens and environments - we deliver engaging solutions across the web, desktop, mobile, tablet, connected TV and digital in-store using our user experience design-led process and technical expertise.
Who we work with:
We work with brands across a range of sectors including UBS, Channel 4, Intel and Jaguar Land Rover, for whom we create solutions such as enterprise financial trading systems, video on-demand and second-screen experiences, campaign-led mobile applications, social networks and e-commerce platforms. The common thread is a focus on the user experience, creativity and technical solution.
About the Digital Account Director role:
We are a fast growing team and are now looking for an exceptionally seasoned and strategically oriented Account Director with a proven track record of leading teams, working with leading brands and growing client portfolios.
Taking a leading role within our client service team, the Account Director will take ownership of key client accounts alongside line managing, mentoring and providing direction to the talented client service team.
You will relish in using your extensive experience and passion about driving client service excellence to inspire and provide a strategic approach to how we service our clients.
As a natural relationship builder and communicator, our new Account Director will thrive in a client-facing situation, and will delight in pitching and winning new business as well as owning client relationships.
Being the key agency contact, you will work as a key part of the strategy team taking a focal role in defining and evolving our client’s digital services and products.
Previous experience working with digital is a must, with a solid exposure to and understanding of technology but importantly an acute understanding and passion for User Experience design.
You will have...
- Agency account management experience (this is a 'must')
- A passion for new technology and innovation
- Flawless attention to detail
- A proven track record in developing and sustaining strong client relationships
- Experience in financial reconciliation and reporting
- Ability to contribute to and design challenges
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Dynamic, leadership and team management skills
- The ability to work across multiple accounts
- Confidence in 'speaking' technically
So if you think you are 'Nice' material, hit the button below!
Strictly NO agencies please! That's why we have a Head of Talent.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Digital Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Mobile Integrated Agency jobs in London (North)