Sorry, this job is no longer available
Social Media Account Manager
Social Media Account Manager
Headquartered in Los Angeles, and having just celebrated our first birthday in our London office, theAudience is now looking for a talented Social Media Account Manager to join our team in our London office.
theAudience was formed through a partnership between WME, Sean Parker and Oliver Luckett. theAudience looks after a network of entertainment personas, and publishes on their behalf across all social platforms. Our high profile client base includes over 300 music artists, Film/TV stars, festivals, street artists, sports personalities, politicians, and film houses amongst others – including people from the likes of Barack Obama through to Russell Brand. For more information, see this article on us from the NYT: http://nyti.ms/Zl0S0M.
We manage these clients’ online presence across all the major social media platforms and turn these pages into media properties, which can then be monetized. Through leveraging the power of a network and our expertise in this field, we are able to form collaborations and partnerships on behalf of our clients with a view to creating revenue opportunities through the social assets we manage.
The Brand Account Management team is responsible for working with innovative and exciting global brands on their social engagement, strategy and content. Day to day you'd be the client facing contact for the brands, taking the briefs submitted and developing plans for integration with the talent that we represent. This might be sponsorship of images, 'real life' events, or working with the in house design team to come up with compelling and original content to post across the various social media properties of both the brands and the talent clients involved.
- Primary client facing contact with major brands
- Developing pitch decks and brand strategies
- Building and communicating all content strategies, tech solutions, editorial calendars and page analytic reports to clients
- Developing and coordinating ad buys with media buyer
- Supervises Content Coordinator(s); managing quality of work, prioritization of projects, as well as preparation and planning of all client editorial calendars
- Other duties as required
- Proven experience in a client facing social media focused role
- High level, direct experience communicating with a major client or brand
- Knowledge of how to leverage a network of social media entities to boost exposure and engagement with fans
- A deep and thorough understanding and expertise on platforms including Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Twitter, Spotify, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest
- Can delegate and manage many tasks and projects with ease
- A curiosity for understanding what makes consumers engage – going beyond the ‘like’ and exploring the psychology behind sharing
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
(Due to the large number of applicants only successful candidate will be contacted)