PUBLISHER BUSINESS DEVELOPENT
A huge name in online video and digital advertising, enabling the most prestigious and largest global brands in sports, technology and fashion distribute video content through a growing network of websites worldwide.
They are already one of the leading online video businesses in Europe, achieved through the development of cutting edge technology, rapid video industry growth and continued expansion in to new markets and investing in the highest calibre employees.
This is an exciting and newly created opportunity within the Publisher Services team, forming an instrumental part in the development and success of the company.
The role requires an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to bring on new publishers and sell in new products to existing publishers on the network; working closely with Publisher Account Managers and internal stakeholders to apply the business strategy.
The Senior Publisher Sales Manager represents the Publisher Services team in commercial and business development matters.
THE 'DAY TO DAY':
- Sourcing and creating tailored business cases for each publisher
- Setting up trading agreements
- Managing and developing publisher sales pipelines with internal CMS
- Ensuring inventory requirements are met across all products
- Extensive business development and sales experience in internet new media and video advertising
- People management skills
- Solid understanding of operational, day to day campaign management; ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent organization skills, attention to details, sense of urgency and priority, communication skill
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and a creative approach to all aspect of the role. Thinking 'outside the box' and solution driven.
- Degree or professional equivalent experience required
If you fit the bill then you are in high demand. Get in touch!