Digital Marketing Executive - Global Agency (Entertainment account)
Digital Marketing Executive - Global Agency (Entertainment account) – £18-20k
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a digitally savvy marketing executive to join the Central London office of this leading Creative media agency.
This famous entertainment brand is the client and they are going from strength to strength, and is looking for further expand its online presence by bringing on a Digital Marketing Executive to join its growing team. Based in central London, the team forms the headquarters of this brand and offers fantastic career progression opportunities.
The main responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive include:
-Managing PPC and SEO marketing campaigns for the brand;
-Monitoring and maintaining social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter)
-Working alongside the offline marketing team to ensure brand consistency;
-Managing affiliate networks and ad serving platforms;
-Assist and help out with other digital needs of the company and its partners (banners, emails, social media);
-Updating and monitoring the website and ensuring content is up-to-date.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, vibrant environment. The successful Digital Marketing Executive will have:
-Excellent understand of digital marketing;
-Degree-level (or equivalent) qualification;
-Experience in Digital Media
-Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel;
Experience using Photoshop, Analytics/Ad Serving platforms, email software and affiliate networks is desirable, but not essential to this role.
If this Digital Marketing Executive role sounds like the right job for you, apply now!
For more information, call Glyn Shier on 020 7183 3021 or email email@example.com.
- 19 January 2013
- 18 February 2013
- Agency, Digital Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, Client Side / In-house, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Media Owner
- Advert Trafficking, Affiliate Marketing, Campaign Management, Creative, Editorial / Journalism / Content, Marketing, Media Planning / Buying, Search
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Search Agency jobs in London (East)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Search Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Search Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Search Media Agency jobs in London (East)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Search Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)