Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Planning Director
Digital Planning Director- Central London- £60k
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
We are looking for an digital planning director who will deliver thought leadership and strategy on all digital aspects of client business
- To work with the Client Director to develop clients’ business and our digital offering to them
- To project manage key client campaigns across all digital channels
- This covers everything from developing deeper brand experiences through to advising client on how to best use their data to deliver the most effective results.
- You will also need to mentor and develop the team by providing inspiration and helping develop their planning skills & online knowledge for both traditionally offline skilled team members but also growing and progressing digital skills.
The Digital Planning Director MUST have:
- Substantial DR digital experience across the digital landscape (Search/Display/Affiliates/Mobile/DSP’s/Social Media), and best practice for data and reporting
- A strong working relationship with Google and knows how to work with them
- Experience from Finance/Life Insurance (ideally direct competitors) OR banking (FSA regulations) experience
- Understanding and application of TGI.net, ComScore, Hitwise and other digital market leading systems.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.