Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager - DRUM Top 100 Agency - Up to £30k
You MUST have strong knowledge of social media and digital, with previous experience in an integrated environment a bonus.
* Handle new/existing accounts, developing and maintaining the existing relationships with clients through regular and pro-active contact such as regular client meetings.
* Provide timely and accurate budgets to ensure adequate time for clients to raise POs and to maximise profitability for the agency
* Present creative work and timing plans to client, including costs involved
* Manage the project management process, turning briefs into reality and ensuring deadlines are met
* Trafficking creative through artwork/production, ensuring original objectives adhered to.
* Monitor progress of campaigns and make recommendations for modifications where appropriate
* Ensure billing and sales figures are regularly updated and reflect an accurate picture of work in progress
* Arrange regular client status/monthly meetings and produce status and contact reports
* Proactively seek out opportunities to grow accounts
Who we need
* Automotive and consumer electronics experience an advantage
* Good understanding of the creative/production process
* Confident, ambitious and energetic with a spark and passion for digital.
* Highly organised, ability to work to deadlines and good attention to detail
* Good interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
* Effective written communication, presentation skills and negotiation skills
* Ability to make decisions with some guidance where necessary and ability to take the steps to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
Are you looking for a new challenge now it's 2013? If this sounds like it could be for you don't hesitate to send your CV to Katie@digitalgurus.co.uk.
Due to high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.