ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (experiential event agency)
Highly regarded experiential & brand marketing agency are looking for a talented Account Director to join them on a 1 year fixed term contract to work across a wide range of exciting B2B and B2C accounts.
Independent experiential & production agency that are part of a wider Communications & PR group. They deliver a high volume of experiential events, pop-up shops, indoor+ outdoor installations, high-profile public & press events, product launches, consumer engagement events & roadshows as well as brand and music-led experiences for an impressive portfolio of FMCG, mobilecomms, retail and grocery sector accounts/clients.
This is a 1 year fixed term contract (may go perm) for a talented and commercially focused Account Director who is able to start sometime during mid-March 2013. Reporting to the MD and working closely with the CEO you'll be responsible for managing a team of 2-3 account handling staff (SAM & AM level) to maintain & grow existing accounts as well as working tightly with the production and logistics team to deliver outstanding experiential activities, brand & consumer engagement events and music-led experiences for an array of well-known and high-profile global brands, clients and accounts.
The role needs a hands-on front person (who enjoys the variety of working across several different accounts & clients) to head up the account management team, maintain and grow accounts and client relationships as well as being someone who is comfortable, knowledgeable and experienced enough to act as the "go-to" person across the entire business.
It's worth noting that although one of the key remits of this position is to drive business forward and generate income it isn't a sales or pure business development role.
- Head up the account management team
- Manage a wide range of clients and accounts
- Maintain, build and grow client relationships
- Oversee campaigns and events
- Seek new business opportunities and convert accounts
- Write proposals & presentations and co-deliver pitches
- Budget management including financial forecasting & reports
- Increase revenue streams and maximise profit margins
Account Director with a strong experiential agency background and solid experience of client servicing, multiple account handling, generating new business, heading up an account management team and of working closely with a strong production and logistics team to deliver outstanding experiential events and activities.
You'll be a self-motivated, commercially focused, hands-on "front" person who is client facing, highly personable and enjoys working in a small but vibrant team within a larger environment and loves the variety of working across several different accounts & clients!
- Excellent account handler who has worked on large accounts
- Experience of heading up an account management team
- Comfortable overseeing several projects simultaneously
- Expert at proposal writing and pitch preparation
- Proficient at managing client budgets and negotiating fees
- Mixed industry sector experience (B2B and B2C)
- Experience of delivering live events and experiential campaigns
- Strong leadership and strategic skills
- An eye for spotting and converting new business opportunities
so….if you're an ambitious and driven Account Director who enjoys working on a variety of different accounts and is currently looking for a new, exciting and challenging role with substantial scope for personal and financial success then this could be the perfect job for you!
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply now" button below.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)