Sorry, this job is no longer available
'We need two brilliant Account Executives to help us grow
A unique opportunity to connect brands with sport and music fans. Bring your personal fanaticism for experiential marketing and brand activations to the UK's most exciting communications agency.'
We’re looking for two hungry, energetic and highly motivated individuals with agency experience to join our team. You won’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves, get a job done and manage day-to-day project delivery. You will be totally hands-on in co-ordinating and implementing our brilliant live moments and sponsorship activations; making sure they can be communicated as far as possible.
You’ll have masses of cultural nous, get brands and know how best to bring them to life in the real world for real people. Ideally you will also have a love of music, fashion, sport or culture. Sector experience is not a main factor, but demonstrable great work gained on previous campaigns is essential.
You’ll be a fantastic communicator who’s happy both working and playing hard as part of a team. With a keen eye on the detail, you’ll make sure our projects stay within budget, as well as have an inherent knack for delighting and inspiring our clients on a daily basis.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Entrepreneurial approach to project management and client business development
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
- A professional manner
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Experience working within a Promotional / Experiential Marketing agency
- Experience of working with a range of partners and suppliers
- Experience of working with brands
- Experience of working in Live and Experiential
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and efficient research
Write a short appraisal of a recent event, or campaign around a live moment , that you admired. Explain what it entailed, why it was successful and what made it stand out.. (no more than two sides of A4)
We connect brands with sport and music fans.
We are experts in sponsorship activation and content creation. Our digitally driven approach puts live fan experience at the heart of the campaign. We are called Ear to the Ground because we listen to fans and know how to move them.
From an epic tune at a warehouse party to a winning goal in the last minute of extra time, the overwhelming power of sport and music is intoxicating.
We harness the unique emotion of sport and music to tell great brand stories that are relevant and exciting to fans.
Closing date: 7th February 2013
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button