Senior Research Executive - NPD
Senior Research Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a fast growing top 20 research and insights consultancy with an excellent client list covering FMCG, finance, leisure, health and beauty as well as retail.
My client is looking to recruit a Senior Research Executive. Having consistently been nominated for best agency awards as well as having recognition for innovation and creativity this consultant really is going places. Working closely with the AD and RD the SRE will be responsible for ad-hoc and continuous projects for a number of accounts. With excellent variety as SRE you will work across a miss of NPD, brand and ad tracking.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Research Executive will include;
- Building strong client relationships, focusing on their business needs.
- Project manage from set up to delivery with minimum input from AD
- Produce and deliver engaging presentations to clients with clear objects for the client to move forwards
- working closely with internal field and data processing departments, ensuring projects are delivered to a high standard and on time.
The attributes of the Senior Research Executive are;
- Client management skills, compelling presenter and pro active
- Project management skills
- Research knowledge – establish quant skills
- Experience from ideally brands and comms or NPD
- Produce creative and meaningful analyses
- Genuine interest in brands, products and advertising with a desire to make a difference
If this role sounds like you then click APPLY NOW!!
About Elizabeth Norman International
Elizabeth Norman International specialises in recruiting for the market research industry. In fact we’re one of the most experienced names in the business, with a strong track record dating back to our inception in 1989.