Account Manager; all digital - highly creative, social, web builds, eCRM....
Account Manager - all digital - The brand is huge and so is the opportunity... you get to work across a range of digital campaigns from eCRM to banners, social media and web builds - Central London - £26 - £32k
- Central London based, this agency is very digitally focused - it effortlessly mixes bags of creativity with some great thinking and strong technical ability. They are not just about advertising their clients brands, they use insight and customer understanding to make sure that their marketing really works for their clients'.
- They are proud of who they are and the work they do for their clients, they have an innate professionalism in the way they work.
- Being an Account Manager here - you will be valued, encouraged supported and given autonomy to grow and develop. It is a particularly exciting time at the moment at this agency - they are doing really well; going from strength to strength and have some fantastic forward thinking clients.
- The culture here is energetic, very friendly, down to earth and great fun. They believe that happy people produce great work - they will brainstorm in the pub as easily as the boardroom
- There is integrity running through the veins of this agency, they work hard, have a very positive and can-do attitude but don't take themselves too seriously.
To join them - for this Digital Account Manager Role
- You will be a digital Account Manager already; confident in the day to day dealings with your clients and the running of your accounts.
- You will relish the opportunity to learn more... learn more strategy, learn more creative thinking, learn to have more responsibility, learn to manage people - all so you can progress to senior account manager
- You will love to make things happen, on time in budget and making your campaigns the best they can be.
- As a account manager you will be passionate about consumer marketing - particularly digital and what it means to people
- interested in stepping out of your comfort zone a little and be up for a challenge
- You will be self motivated and proactive but definitely love the idea that there are mentors to help support you and allow you to learn
- Above all - you have a well rounded character - get excited when things go well and calmly deal with the odd tricky situation.
- You will take pride in your work, love walking through the doors everyday of a fab digital creative agency and are looking to find a work 'home' where you will slot in...
We have a number of digital account manager roles; this is a particularly great one - but please get in touch to hear more.. either send your details directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click on the button below.
We look forward to hearing from you
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Account Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Account Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Account Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)