BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
Have you got experience of implementing brand identity and visitor communications for large scale events? This is a newly created role for a Brand Experience Marketing Manager to implement and deliver all audience touchpoints for a unique and high profile interactive show and exhibition and support programmes.
Recently created communications team within an award winning central London event company. They are a subsidiary of a large well-established not-for-profit organisation working in collaboration with government representatives and policy makers, education providers, industry bodies and funding agencies. The event company deliver high profile exhibitions, competitions, awards, conferences and interactive showcase events to a wide and varied audience.
The main purpose of this role is the plan and manage the show's brand across all event areas.
Deliver and implement all the show's branding and brand values.
- Ensure the brand values are reflected in all marketing collateral and activities
- Create effective engaging brand touchpoints for visitors and sponsors
- Plan and manage the writing, design, production and delivery of branded communications that support visitor experience. Including event, collateral, signage and visitor communications.
- Manage stakeholders understanding of the brand and its values, offering brand advice and support to colleagues.
- Design and implement marketing processes and systems for effective delivery
- Design and implement internal procedures for sign off of branded materials
- Act as a key point for creative suppliers
You will have a proven brand background in implementing brand identity and visitor communications for large scale events. A strong understanding of brand theory and practise. Sound insight into the challenges of managing brand identity in an environment receiving different income streams. Used to working strategically as well as being hands on. You will be comfortable in a start up environment, managing your own workload be proactive team player and have excellent communication skills coupled with strong drive and enthusiasm. Excellent copywriting skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and immediately available Brand Marketing Manager to work on a complex and high profile interactive show and exhibition that will look great on your CV. To apply, click 'apply here' and send your CV today.