Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Online Promotions Executive, Luxury Travel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of 3rd party agencies to ensure campaigns are clearly communicated and online media plans are developed in line with campaign objectives.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring online media activity across all channels is accurate and activated on time to increase awareness and drive quality traffic to the websites.
- Working closely with Revenue Management teams to ensure pricing across PPC and Display is accurate, competitive and aligned to strategic focuses.
- Responsibility for ensuring campaigns deliver against targets by working with 3rd party agencies and in-house analytics to measure impact and optimise activity to enhance performance.
- Coordination of the 3rd party agencies to drive synergies between Paid Search and SEO activity to ensure cost efficiency.
- Working with the Content Executive to execute the SEO strategy through onsite optimisation, blogger outreach and PR integration.
- Provide support to the National Account Managers for online trade marketing activity across key accounts.
- Support the launch of an Affiliate program.
- Development of the social media strategy, including the day to day social media community management to drive engagement and monitoring of conversation. This will also include working with PR team for crisis management.
- Working with the Brand and PR teams to ensure product updates are implemented across the social media channels in a timely manner in accordance to launch timeframes.
- Coordination with the UK web team to ensure a strong customer journey from the online media channels to continue to drive web leads into the booking funnel.
Experience / Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have experience working within online marketing environment, preferably in Travel, and have proven experience in managing PPC and Display activity.
- Experience of implementing social media campaigns across a variety of social channels as well as the day to day community management.
- Experience of Affiliate marketing.
- Experience and knowledge of SEO best practice, including Blogger activity.
- Experience in managing and working with agencies.
Personal Attitude and Skills:
- Excellent self-motivation with a can do attitude.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Excellent numerical and analysis skills.
- Good excel skills and ability to understand analytical software e.g. Adobe Omniture.
- Excellent copy writing skills and ability to give guidance to third-party copy writers.
- Photoshop skills are desirable.
- Strong communication skills.
If this sounds like the role for you please contact Rachel Hawker
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.