Head of Digital Marketing
WHO WE ARE?
Festicket is an innovative social booking platform specialising in music festivals and travel packages. We offer to the growing community of festivalgoers and music fans a one-click solution for traveling to every single festival in the world. Designed to save time and money, Festicket is providing a full range of services, including event ticketing, convenient hotel, local transportation to and from the festival site, and many add-ons/extra around the event.
Festicket.com is looking to offer the role of Head of Digital Marketing to an experienced individual. Reporting directly to the CEO and CTO, the candidate will be given the unique opportunity and responsibility of creating and implementing a complete digital marketing strategy. This position will aim to increase the company's brand awareness as well as online visibility, traffic and sales.
In particular, the candidate will be responsible for the development of all festival marketing plans as well as measuring and analysing all online elements of the campaigns.
The candidate will work and learn alongside a young but experienced team of entrepreneurs, business developers, web designers and technical gurus.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for LIVE music and travel;
- Senior Level experience in digital marketing, marketing budget, planning and management for all type of campaigns;
- High level skills with Google analytics and demonstrate the ability to monitor trends (constantly developing), interpret data and create reports;
- Demonstrated the ability to increase traffic, revenue as well as generate customer acquisition and conversion;
- Expert in SEM, including Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.;
- Utilised skills such as SEO or PPC;
- Experience in implementing email marketing campaigns;
- Experience utilizing all Social Media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Google +, LinkedIn and Tumblr;
- Able to demonstrate understanding in consumer markets, trends and consumer needs;
- Experience in managing teams and influencing internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage multiple projects to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment;
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Proactive, self-starter and a team player;
- Highly energetic and self-motivated;
- Able to work in evenings and weekends when necessary.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
- 01 February 2013
- 06 February 2013
- Zack Sabban
- Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Print & Packaging, Travel & Tourism
- Advert Trafficking, Affiliate Marketing, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Database Marketing, E-Commerce, Marketing, Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Festicket is the most innovative social booking platform specialising in music festival trips and travel packages.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (East)