Creative Designer / Creative UX Designer - (Online Gambling) – London
CREATIVE DESIGNER / CREATIVE UX DESIGNER - (ONLINE GAMBLING) – LONDON
We have a unique opportunity for a Creative Designer with strong UX skills to join a one of the largest privately-owned gambling operators in the European market. Read on...
Founded in 1997 they provide a comprehensive range of online gambling products, such as sports betting, live betting, casino, poker, lotteries, bingo and soft games to 3.3million customers in over 100 countries. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Creative Designer to put your design skills to the test working on premier online brands.
Acting as a brand guardian at all times you will be working right across the design spectrum (although predominantly digital) you will provide the exceptional creativity and UX design that delivers concepts from the ideas stage through to the final look and feel. You will also have the opportunity to create ATL and BTL campaigns for print including ads for magazines‚ national newspapers‚ DM‚ POS and sponsorship.
To qualify... We are seeking passionate Creative Designers /UX Designers / Web Designers with amazing portfolios, well versed in user-centred design and demonstrable experience in the following:
- A genuine passion for user experience and design.
- A thorough understanding of user-centered design, methods and techniques.
- Adobe product suite.
- Great communication skills and collaborative working methods.
- An excellent knowledge of online usability, accessibility and industry standards/best practices.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic looking to work for an expanding major player at the forefront of the industry offering career progression, a competitive salary and a passionate working environment. Get in touch...
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the Design sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Creative Designer / Creative UX Designer campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.
About Guru Careers
Founded in 2002 Guru provide two key services, a free to use job board and an online careers network that utilises over 400 websites and social media platforms.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Telecommunications / IT jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Gaming jobs in London (Central)