Account Director - Marketing Agency, Oxford
Our client is a growing Integrated B2B Marketing agency based near to Oxford, and they are on the look out for an experienced B2B Account Director.
They work with an impressive client list and on some complex and varied marketing campaigns, as such they need someone with the personal gravitas and relevant experience to join the business.
As an Account Director you will be -
- An experienced agency proffesional with at least 7 years agency or a mix of agency and client side experience
- Expected to take ownership for the day to day relationships within the account, working closely with key client contacts to take marketing campaigns from concept through proposal through delivery.
- Mentor the rest of the team - SAM/AM/AE
- A figurehead for the agency within the client
- Commercially responsible for the account
- A strong marketing planner, with excellant project management skills
If this sounds like you, then they offer in return a great working environment, room for further career progression as the company grows, a salary that is commensurate with your experience and the opportunity to work on some of the worlds leading brands on global marketing campaigns.
** Please note - you will need a car due to the location of our clients offices, it is easily commutable from - Oxford, Banbury, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Milton Keynes, North of Newbury, and parts of Reading. **
Please apply today with a CV and covering email detailing your suitability for the role, succesful applicants will be contacted to arrange a confidential call as a next step.