Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Manager Marketing - Thomas and Friends UK EMEA
The Senior Marketing Manager will be the driver of the Thomas & Friends marketing plans and excellence in local implementation across the key markets in EMEAUK.
- Create marketing strategies and annual marketing plans working with global team and local partners, agents and licensees
- Work alongside global brand, regional business and category teams to devise marketing plans including a mix of media to drive brand awareness, engagement and loyalty across all brand products and experiences
- Gain buy-in and consensus to marketing plans and tactics
- Ensure that all plans and execution are ‘best in class’ and make excellent use of global assets
- Develop and implement clear and comprehensive plans suitable to communicate and inspire internal stakeholders and partners
- Help evaluate, in partnership with Brand Director, category teams and regional heads, how to maximise and grow the brands (licensing, new business, etc.) in EMEAUK
- Have a thorough knowledge of key trends, brand and competitors’ performance in all markets
- Partner with Hit global brand and regional teams to share plans and learn of global ‘best practice’ in other regions
- Monitor strategies, brand health and local activity
- Prepare and be responsible for the EMEAUK budget and forecasting process including preparation of monthly brand reports
- Ensure all messages, communications, experiences and products are true to the brands, optimal, and efficient
EXECUTIVE REPRESENTATION & PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Represents Hit at a variety of internal and external meetings including partner pitches and local marketing meetings as relevant
- Manages a team of 1 marketing person responsible for the day-to-day business operations.
- Coaches, motivates and develops team.
- 10+ years of brand marketing experience with a proven track record, an emphasis in children’s brand a plus
- BA/BS (4-Year College/University Degree)
- MBA (a plus)
- Organised, disciplined and a strong team player
- Flexible and able to remain calm and work under pressure
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Global thinker
- Passionate for brands and children’s entertainment
To be considered, please send your CV, outlining your current salary, quoting position reference HIT05 by email to email@example.com sending your CV and covering letter as attachments.