Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
The Marketing Society,
Up to £24,000 dependent on experience
2013 is an exciting time for The Marketing Society. We are a small team with a BIG ambition. As we continue to grow and expand we are looking for energetic marketers to join our Teddington office.
An opportunity has arisen in our dynamic and ambitious marketing team for a savvy ‘Digital Marketing Executive’ to support the ‘Digital and Social Media Marketing Manager’ implement the digital marketing strategy.
Your role will be responsible for the daily management of online campaigns, creating, deploying and tracking all activity to acquire and engage members of the Society. You will work closely with the marketing and events team to ensure digital marketing channels are optimised.
Every day will be different, you will be constantly challenged and expected to think on your feet. The right candidate will be a graduate with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, a self-starter with a clear desire to achieve a brilliant career in marketing and events. The candidate must be highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the ‘Digital Marketing Executive’ will include
- Supporting the implementation of the overall digital marketing strategy against KPI’s.
- Daily management of digital campaigns, creating, deploying and tracking response. Timely status reporting to the marketing team.
- Content management of all digital channels, including our exclusive online Clubhouse ensuring relevant and accurate content for our members.
- On going web site management and development including upgrades.
- Managing authors and identifying new bloggers as well as full involvement in Twitter and Mobile.
- Analysis of user journey’s, content consumption, tracking and reporting on all activity.
- Supporting, coordination and integration of social media marketing into campaigns, including YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Supporting technology roll outs and technology integration projects.
Requirements for Digital Marketing Executive role:
- 2+ years’ digital marketing experience; agency experience a plus / membership sector.
- Passionate about marketing.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject.
- Knowledge of HTML, CMS & email platforms required.
- Knowledge of SEO and website analytics software i.e. Google Analytics.
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to interpret data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong attention to detail.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a hardworking but fun working environment.
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills.
- Experience project managing digital projects would be highly advantageous.
- Experience using Drupal, Dotmailer, Twitter, LinkedIn, HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop experience, Microsoft packages.
The Marketing Society
We at The Marketing Society are passionate about marketing. As the UK’s leading network of marketers we’re helping over 2500 members become bolder marketing leaders....
To apply to this exciting opportunity please click on the APPLY button below to submit your CV.
- 25 February 2013
- 28 February 2013
- Risha Shah
- Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Exhibitions & Conferences, Professional Services
- E-Commerce, Editorial / Journalism / Content, Marketing, Project Management, Technical / Development
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Agency jobs in London (North)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in London (North)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Exhibitions & Conferences jobs in London (North)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Professional Services jobs in London (North)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Marketing Agency jobs in London (North)