Social Media Account Director
My client is looking for someone with proven social media experience and strong knowledge of the PR agency world to join their team and build the digital division, helping existing clients increase social media and cross-channel digital activity.
This hugely successful agency count some of the top names in beauty among their client list and have worked on high profile campaigns in the luxury and entertainments space too. They're looking for a highly creative and super organised AD to handle day to day activity, build a team underneath them, grow existing accounts and bring on new business.
The role covers a mix of strategy, creative campaign planning and implementation and media outreach to key influencers and bloggers in the luxury and beauty space.
You will need a traditional PR background and excellent knowledge of devising and running social campaigns, ideally from a UK-agency environment.
If you're hungry to help this established team makes waves in the digital space and have your finger firmly on the pulse of what's happening in the beauty sector I'd love to hear from you!
To apply for the role of Social Media Account Director click the 'Apply Now' button.
*Regrettably due to the high level of interest, only successful applicants can be contacted*
- 23 January 2013
- 20 February 2013
- Charlotte Lidster
- Agency, Integrated Agency, PR Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Beauty / Cosmetics
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Red Sofa London
We’re a young, hungry recruitment agency specialising in the advertising and communications industry. Oh, and we’re based in London.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations PR Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)