Executive Assistant/Account Executive
Executive Assistant/Account Executive - Integrated Marketing
This business is well established but remains at the forefront of consumer promotions for big brands. They are the world leader in lifestyle rewards and the integrated campaigns that help amplify them. Their marketing and partnerships team are experts at helping the world's biggest brands maximise their marketing ROI and ensuring as many customers as possible are reached. They deal with some of the most exciting brands on a global basis.
This position is not your standard Executive Assistant or PA role. You'll find it a lot more interesting and probably demanding. You'll be working very closely with the Managing Director at one of London's busiest below the line agencies helping with all the day to day activities including,
- Management of MD's diary for internal and external meetings
- Co-ordination and execution of proposals and pitch documents
- Organise board meetings and ensure all senior team are up to speed
- Attend conferences and MD retreats
- Cordinate travel and accommodation arrangements in this country and abroad
- Help out team wherever necessary during extremely busy periods.
- Be a general superstar that is always on hand to help
Skills and knowledge
- B2B/B2C Marketing experience
- Agency or client side marketing background in a team environment
- Excellent communication/IT skills
- Proactive, organised multi tasker
- Previous experience as an AE or PA
- Switched on!
This would really suit someone with an agency background but anyone who has worked in a support function for a marketing team could do the job. Whoever takes the role on will definitely need to be proactive, always seeking to be as helpful and swift as possible. The kind of person that has already started a task before they're asked.
Does this sound like you? It's a great role within an upbeat, busy marketing agency where you'll learn a lot very quickly and find that no one day is the same!
- 23 January 2013
- 23 February 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Exhibitions & Conferences, Food & drink, Retail, Travel & Tourism
- Account Management, Campaign Management, Communications, CRM, Event Management, Market Research, Marketing, Project Management, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Specialist, friendly and independently run Marketing, Creative and Sales recruitment agency in London, Home Counties and the Midlands.
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Research Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Research Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Research Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Research Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)