Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to take responsibility for all Digital marketing activity including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing and Google Analytics. This is an opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team in the exciting private jet industry.
- Fast growing company
- Very innovative with a culture to match
- Passionate, dynamic, fun and highly meritocratic environment
- Liaising with content writers and translators
- Planning, set up and management of PPC campaigns
- Management of SEO agency
- Management of Google Analytics / other analytics
- Day to day social media management
- A/B or multivariate testing and optimisation
- User testing
- Digital marketing strategy
- Email marketing (CRM newsletters and prospecting)
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing
- Excellent digital marketing strategist, executer and controller
- Passion for analytics and interrogating statistics and reporting
- Experience running PPC campaigns across Google, Bing and LinkedIn
- Excellent communicator, confident in reporting to Board level
- Deep understanding of usability
- Page and campaign optimisation
- Managing outsourced agencies
- Experience in social media – including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest
- Excellent online writing skills and content creation and management
- Multi-lingual ideal but not essential (French / German / Russian)
- Basic HTML / website design
- Strong organisation skills and an extreme eye for detail and aesthetics.
- Sense of fun and humour essential!
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Great communicator & highly organised.
- Team player with flexible mindset.
St Albans, Herts
If you are this Digital Marketing maestro please email Tom with a CV and details of why you are suitable.
- 23 January 2013
- 23 February 2013
- Agency, Digital Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Luxury Goods, Retail, Travel & Tourism
- Analysis, Brand Management, CRM, Direct Marketing, E-Commerce, Marketing, Project Management, Search, Technical / Development
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Agency jobs in Hertfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in Hertfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in Hertfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Consumer Goods jobs in Hertfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in Hertfordshire