Marketing Manager - Professional Services
- Award-winning Construction Services practice with offices in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Middle East.
- Cover the full life cycle of a structure, with projects that include the tallest buildings and longest spans to the restoration of prized historic properties.
We are seeking a talented and experienced marketing coordinator to support multiple offices, focusing on our London and Middle East offices..
- Work with technical staff and senior management to prepare bids, respond to tender opportunities and assemble high-quality custom packages and presentations.
- Develop, organize, update, and format marketing materials (CVs, project sheets, project lists, etc.).
- Prepare award submissions.
- Update and maintain various marketing logs and databases.
- Maintain Marketing files and material inventory.
- Track and report on results of submissions.
- Some travel between the London, Middle East and New York offices is required.
- Graduate with 4+ years of experience with a professional services firm, Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry preferred.
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Willing to go the extra mile when demands require.
- Detail oriented, with an eye as well to the big picture of office, region and firm goals.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to adapt to different communication styles.
- Proven editing ability.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office. Proficiency in software such as PowerPoint, Photoshop and InDesign a plus.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and handle multiple requests.
- Experience in working in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to manage expectations of demanding technical staff.
- Ability to guide others in the firm on the appropriate use of marketing tools and systems.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Exhibitions & Conferences jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Manufacturing jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Telecommunications / IT jobs in London (Central)