Digital Marketing Manager - Travel
- Leading online Travel Group
- Market leader in its verticals
- Very innovative with a culture to match
- Passionate, dynamic, fun and highly meritocratic environment
- Manage marketing co-ordinator.
- Drive increased ROI in all marketing activity.
- Evaluate 360 degree user experience and make recommendations to improve, evolve and innovate.
- Manage all agencies and derive maximum impact from their involvement.
- Manage website look and feel plus content in conjunction with digital agency.
- Work closely with product specialists to ensure right product available and then that it is appropriately merchandised, be that online, offline or both.
- Drive wins in PPC, SEO and consumer engagement.
- Define and execute commercially effective Social Media strategy.
- Through effective Acquisition and CRM activity grow buying community and sell to it.
- Conceive novel and effective creative ideas to drive traffic and thus revenue.
- Apply strategic discipline with creative ideas.
- Work closely with MD to maximise returns from marketing potential.
- Manage £400k budget.
- Manage twice yearly offline brochure production in conjunction with creative agency.
- Agree plan with MD implement and drive agreed KPI’s.
- Circa 4 years digital marketing experience, ideally client side.
- Can listen but not afraid to be heard.
- Energetic, driven and commercially astute.
- Digitally capable with instinct for clever creative ideas and execution.
- Experience in managing agencies across creative, SEO, PPC, Social etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Not afraid to implement and change when/where required.
- Creative thinker with a structured and methodical way of working.
- A fearless communicator of ideas and strategy.
- Demonstrable "get stuff done" attitude.
- Willingness to be thrown in at the deep end.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding or marketing concepts and consumer behaviour.
- Strong organisation skills and an extreme eye for detail and aesthetics.
- Sense of fun and humour essential!
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Great communicator & highly organised.
- Team player with flexible mindset.
If you are this Digital Marketing maestro please email Tom with a CV and details of why you are suitable.
- 23 January 2013
- 23 February 2013
- Agency, Digital Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Luxury Goods, Retail, Travel & Tourism
- Affiliate Marketing, Channel Marketing, Creative, CRM, Database Marketing, E-Commerce, Marketing, Mobile, Search
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Search Agency jobs in Surrey
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Search Digital Agency jobs in Surrey
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Search Client Side / In-house jobs in Surrey
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Search Consumer Goods jobs in Surrey
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Search Luxury Goods jobs in Surrey