Sorry, this job is no longer available
This leading independent clearing house is seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing Manager to join their London office. The role offers the opportunity to design, implement and develop a range of marketing components including thought leadership, direct mail, internet marketing, trade shows and advertising.
Working with your colleagues in the US and Asia Pacific, the role will report directly into the Head of Marketing and key responsibilites include:
- Helping to build brand awareness and stimulate product usage through a range of online and offline tactics
- Building relationships with customer base and regional sales team to identify and prioritise marketing initiatives
- Writing a range of material including press releases, briefing documents, etc
- Continually moitor competition, market trends, etc
- Demonstrable experience of strategic and tactical elements of marketing
- It is desirable to have experience from the financial or professional services industry
- Sound understanding of the financial services space
Interested parties must have the relevant visas and/or passports to work in the UK, and must be available for a face-to-face interview in London during January and February
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to John Harte on email@example.com quoting reference JAH2301MM
VMA Group is the global executive recruitment and professional development partner in corporate communications, PR and investor relations.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/