Sorry, this job is no longer available
My client is a leading provider of products and services within the automotive sector. They work in several different areas, from parts to development, working with government and non-government organisations. The role will involve planning, maintaining and executing the marketing for the specific region.
- Coordinate and develop marketing plans, both quarterly and annually, cross the region
- Help encourage and monitor social media
- Support and report on marketing evaluations
- Attend product launches and conferences
- Support the marketing manager
- Help with bespoke creative campaigns
- Work and support key regional activities
- Preferably have experience in the automotive industry
- Be results driven
- Strategic thinker
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work well in a team
If you are interested, please get in touch.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.