Who are we
Cake is a creative agency for the earned media age. We are an ideas company that helps brands become part of peoples’ lives. We believe that the way for brands to connect with audiences is for their campaigns to become incorporated into their lives. We call this ideas incorporated. It is about thinking of consumers as people, not targets, and turning them into fans. Clients include Sony, EE, IKEA, Sky and many more. Learn more about us here: www.cakegroup.com
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with determination, energy and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team. This person would sit within the creative team.
Digital Producers are the orchestrators of all of our branded content output and will run large content projects from brief to delivery. You will act as the hub of the process, motivating talent, nurturing great ideas, making it happen and ensuring profitability for Cake. You will be an integral part of client relationships and expected to have good client management skills.
What you will do
You will manage the production of all digital content with third party suppliers or internally with the creative team for Cake and its clients, including, an app (mobile or facebook,) a film (online or offline,) and short or long content. You are organised, a natural at building relationships (internally and externally) and able to ensure a seamless process. You are also flexible, adaptable and preferably have experience working in fast-paced environments. You will have a sense of creative judgment so that you can shape things and add creative input into the process. Because much of what we do at Cake is digital, you will need to understand digital technologies, have an excellent understanding of the digital landscape and be confident that you know what you’re talking about when dealing with tech suppliers and understand when we need to source new suppliers.
The skills you will need
- Tangible experience in an agency setting
- Good technical skills and knowledge of film and digital production
- Excellent understanding of emerging platforms
- Excellent project management skills with ability to define the scope and requirements
- Persuasive and influential client leadership skills
- Basic understanding of photoshop and HTML
- Spotting and developing great content ideas
- Ability to successfully work with suppliers and agencies
- Excellent budgeting and financial control
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Free breakfast
- Rewards for introducing clients and new staff
- Life Assurance, 4 x your annual salary
- Clear career development with the chance to attend internal and external training
- Buy and sell holiday (sell up to 7 days – buy unlimited holiday)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Bike to work scheme
- 3 month sabbatical after 2 years at Cake
- Travel loan
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.