PPC campaign manager
We are looking for someone with bags of enthusiasm, drive and potential. We’re not worried about whether you have any prior experience in our sector although we do ask that all applicants must be personable and very articulate. This is an ideal role for:
- someone with experience in another sector who is passionate about getting in to digital marketing and/or search
- someone with previous experience in search who is looking to really grow their knowledge and experience or gain more autonomy and control
- someone who is extremely passionate about working in paid search and can demonstrate a great knowledge of the theory behind search, even if your opportunities to get hands-on have been limited so far
You must be a self-starter, able to plan your time and prioritise effectively.
This is not a ‘handle turning’ position. We encourage all of our staff to think in a creative way in order to help achieve success for both ourselves and our clients and to help to keep our day-to-day work interesting, challenging and varied.
Excellent English vocabulary and grammar is a must, as is the ability to analyse and understand sets of data. There will be a good deal of spreadsheet work involved but we will provide training for advanced techniques where required.
You must be comfortable with the idea of dealing with clients at varying levels of seniority, both face to face and over the phone.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a small portfolio of paid search marketing campaigns. These may be in a wide range of sectors, spanning both business to business and business to consumer markets.
This is a hands-on role involving designing, setting up and optimising campaigns as well as all aspects of client management and communication (phone, email and face-to-face).
Initially the focus will be on learning the ropes with lots of hands on training. There will be a steep learning curve from the very beginning and the successful applicant should expect to be designing and managing their first client within a month. There is real potential to learn a lot in a short space and become a competent online marketer within a short space of time.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Search Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Search Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Search Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Search Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Search Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)